kills fleas & larvae on contact
- Kills on contact – no need for ﬂeas to bite
- Our fastest acting spot-on
- Stops ﬂeas biting in 3-5 minutes
- Kills ﬂea larvae within 20 minutes of contact in the area around your pet, including their bedding, resting areas etc.
- Kills 98-100% of ﬂeas within 12 hours
- Indicated for use in cases of ﬂea allergy dermatitis
Questions & Answers
What is 4ﬂeas Spot-on?
A highly effective, rapid, monthly spot on treatment containing Imidacloprid, to kill ﬂeas on contact on cats and dogs and also kills biting lice on dogs.
How does the Spot-on work?
Once applied to the skin, the solution distributes evenly across the body. The solution will kill ﬂeas on contact.
How quickly will it work?
4ﬂeas Spot-On starts killing ﬂeas in 3 – 5 minutes in the area of application, 98 – 100% of ﬂeas are killed within 12 hours.
Why dual action?
The solution will also kill ﬂea larvae on contact in the environment within the area around your pet such as bedding, resting areas etc.
Can I still use the 4ﬂeas tablets?
Yes, the tablets can be used with the 4ﬂeas Spot-On, particularly where there are cases of heavy infestations or FAD (ﬂea allergy dermatitis). The 4ﬂeas tablets can be used with other spot-on treatments.
Do I still need an environmental spray?
At what age can the spot-on be used?