Beaphar FIPROtec Flea & Tick Spot On Dogs & Cats

NEW IN!

On Animal Treatments for Flea and Tick Control At An Amazing Price!!

Did you know…5% of fleas live on the animal with the other 95% found around your home where your pet lives and are mostly invisible, making it important to treat your household with a spray or powder.

Fipronil Spot-On kills fleas for up to five weeks. Also effective against ticks.

 

FIPROtec® COMBO Spot On

A spot on containing fipronil and S-methoprene which kills fleas, ticks and biting lice. Prevents flea eggs hatching and larvae developing in the home for six weeks.