Our meaty lamb bones are a tasty guilt-free treat for your dog.
Not only are they full of flavour but free from artificial colours, flavours, and preservatives – a natural way to improve your dog’s dental hygiene.
We strongly advise the following:
- Never Feed Cooked Bones
- Never leave a dog un-attended with a bone
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, and breed
- If storing in between uses, rinse the bone and store in a suitable container in the fridge
- Normal hygiene rules apply for preparing and handling fresh/raw ingredients
- Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost
All of our bones are ethically sourced in the UK and delivered frozen. We recommend defrosting in a sealed container at room temperature for 2-4 hours or in the fridge overnight before giving them to your dog.