Burgess Supadog Adult Rich in Tasty Beef has tasty, moist, beefy chunks, naturally rich in protein for good muscle development and maintenance. Plus we have basted the kibbles in meat juice for extra lip-licking deliciousness!
The dog featured on this 15kg pack is Charlie, a one-year-old Cocker-cross Patterdale, and winner of our Supadog Competition, which received almost 1000 entries! He is owned by Martina Austin and Simon Lannon, both of whom consider Charlie a Supadog: “He’s made our life so much better, he’s our world and the reason we get out of bed in the morning! The most loving, affectionate dog you’d ever imagine!”
Please note: This is limited edition packaging, only while stocks last.
Supadog Adult Dog Beef can be fed from 12 months.
- Made with highly digestible ingredients to support healthy digestion
- Maize free recipe as it can be a cause of intolerance in dogs
- Carefully cooked cereals for energy and vitality
- Moist, meaty chunks for extra enjoyment
- Biotin and Zinc to support skin and coat health
- Added calcium for healthy teeth and bones
- Natural antioxidants to support the immune system
- Specially formulated to be suitable for all breeds
Feeding tips –
Introduce Burgess Supadog Rich in Beef to your dog by gradually mixing in the new food with the old over a period of 7-10 days until the new food completely replaces the old diet
Always ensure you are monitoring your dog weight to ensure a healthy weight.
Always ensure fresh clean water is available for your dog
You should take treats into account when working out daily feeding requirements
Composition: Wheat • Beef Meal (Min 14%) • Wheat Feed • Hipro Soya* • Chicken Fat • Chicken Meal • Chicken Digest • Minerals • Salt • Whole Peas • Limestone.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 18% • Fats and Oils 7% • Fibre 3% • Ash 7%.
Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 21,875 iu/kg • Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1,875 iu/kg • Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate) 115 mg/kg • Copper Sulphate Pentahyrate 20 mg/kg • Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.5 mg/kg • Sodium Selenite 0.2 mg/kg • Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 83 mg/kg • Manganous Oxide 10 mg/kg • Zinc Sulphate 208 mg/kg • Biotin 200 mcg/kg.
Technological Additives: Sensory additives – Colourants.
* May contain GM material. For best before date/batch number, see side/back of the pack.