HOW IT HELPS YOUR PET
- Kill fleas on your pet within 24 hours
- Kill ticks on your pet within 48 hours
- Kills biting lice
- Helps protect against flea and tick re-infestation
FRONTLINE® Spot On for Dogs
Fleas and ticks are nasty parasites that can transmit diseases and your pet can pick them up in various places. FRONTLINE Spot On is an easy-to-use flea and tick product from the UK’s No.1 flea and tick brand*. Used monthly, it helps keep your dog protected from fleas and ticks, and the diseases they can transmit.
TREATING YOUR PET
Apply FRONTLINE Spot On monthly for continuous flea and tick protection.
- Prevents re-infestation with fleas for up to 2 months
- Prevents re-infestation with ticks for up to 1 month
- Dogs and puppies must be at least eight weeks old and 2kg
- It can be used on pregnant and lactating bitches
Important to know:
- FRONTLINE Spot On causes fleas to become hyperactive and therefore more visible before dying.
- You can handle your pet as soon as the application site is dry.
- Your pet can swim or be bathed from 2 days after application.
- For full instructions on the use of FRONTLINE Spot On, please read the product packaging before use.
- ** Puppies must be at least eight weeks of age before they can be treated with FRONTLINE Spot On . If selecting a pack size for your growing puppy, always make the selection according to their current weight. Always read the instructions on the pack carefully.