- An Adult Lifetime formula may be offered after a bird has completed a dietary program of a High Potency formula for a period of 6 months.
- This year-round maintenance formula meets the nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding, non-molting birds including lories, cockatiels, lovebirds, quakers, doves, pigeons and other small to medium birds.
- feed fresh food daily, do not “top off”.
- to help reduce waste, feed as distinct meals.
- birds may eat all they want, but use the table below as a guideline.
Composition: *Ground Yellow Corn, *Ground Hull-less Barley, *Hulled Grey Millet, *Ground Soybeans, *Ground Shelled Peanuts, *Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, *Ground Lentils, *Ground Green Peas, *Ground Toasted Oat Groats, *Ground Alfalfa, *Ground Rice, *Chia Seed, *Ground Dried Sea Kelp, *Sunflower Oil, *Algae Meal, *Vegetable Oil.
* = CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Nutritional additives per Kg: Vitamins: Vit A 1940 IU, Vit B1 1070 IU, Vit B2 1044 IU, Vit D3 121 IU, Vit E 44 IU, Vit B12 17mcg. Trace elements: Zinc Sulphate 5.8mg, Manganese Sulphate 1.9mg, Copper Sulphate 1.2mg, Sodium Selenite 0.06mg.
Analytical constituents: Crude Protein (min.) 14%, Crude Fat (min.) 6%, Crude Fibre (max.) 4.5%, Moisture (max.) 10%.