Year-round formula for canaries and finches as well as budgies (parakeets) and other small parrots.
- Special needs:For birds that are molting, overweight, underweight, particularly active, housed in a cold climate, recovering from an illness or affected by liver or kidney disease.
- Weaning Birds:Feed High Potency Formula for at least 6-9 months.
- Breeding Birds:Birds should be fed High Potency Formula 1-2 months prior to the breeding period and until chicks are weaned or for at least six months before resuming Adult Lifetime Formula. The amount of supplemental certified organic vegetables and fruits may be increased until the chicks are weaned. For each 2 Tbs (20 g) Formula, add ½ (5 g) Tbs certified organic sunflower seeds.
- feed fresh food daily, do not “top off”.
- to help reduce waste, feed as distinct meals.
- birds may eat all they want, but use the table below as a guideline.
Composition: *Hulled Grey Millet, *Ground Hull-less Barley, *Ground Soybeans, *Ground Yellow Corn, *Ground Shelled Peanuts, *Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, *Ground Green Peas, *Ground Lentils, *Ground Toasted Oat Groats, *Ground Rice, *Sunflower Oil, *Chia Seed, *Ground Alfalfa, *Ground Dried Sea Kelp, * Algae Meal, *Vegetable Oil.
* = CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Nutritional additives per Kg: Vitamins: Vit A 2205 IU, Vit B1 1340 IU, Vit B2 1192 IU, Vit E 218 IU, Vit D3 138 IU, Vit B12 20mcg. Trace elements: Zinc Sulphate 6.6mg, Manganese Sulphate 2.2mg, Copper Sulphate 1.3mg, Sodium Selenite 0.08mg.
Analytical constituents: Crude Protein (min.) 20%, Crude Fat (min.) 12%, Crude Fibre (max.) 5%, Moisture (max.) 10%.