A calcium supplement is an essential additive for use with all insect eating reptiles and amphibians
– Best applied to live food such as crickets, hoppers, mealworms and also vegetables and fruit.
– Contains a minimum of 200 grams.
– An essential supplement for bearded dragons, leopard geckos, chameleons and amphibians such as horned frogs.
– Must be combined with UVB lighting of sufficient quality and or adequate levels of either dietary or supplementary vitamin D3.
– Readily accepted and easily absorbed.