Specially designed for dogs that are 51-90 pounds/23-41 kg with hair that is longer than 2 inches, it effectively removes the undercoat and loose hair reducing shedding up to 90%.
- For long hair dogs 51-90 lbs/23-41 kg
- 4″/10.2cm deShedding edge designed for coats longer than 2 inches/5 cm
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your dog’s long topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair
- Reduces shedding up to 90%; better than conventional brushes and combs
- FURejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
- Designed by a groomer for professional results
- Used and recommended by veterinarians and professional groomers
- Typical long haired large dogs: Golden Retriever, Hovawart, Weimaraner (long haired), Siberian Husky, Munsterlander (big), German Shepherd, Briard
Matching each dog to the ideal tool significantly enhances deShedding results. We recommend using the FURminator deShedding Tool 1-2 times a week for 10-20 minutes each session. You may need to use the deShedding tool more frequently during heavy shedding seasons. To enhance the effectiveness of the deShedding tools, use after a FURminator Ultra Premium Shampoo or Waterless Shampoo.