Specially designed for dogs that are 10-20 pounds/4.5-9 kg with hair that is longer than 2 inches, it effectively removes the undercoat and loose hair reducing shedding up to 90%.
- For long hair dogs up to 20 lbs/9 kg
- 1.75″/4.5 cm deShedding edge designed for coats longer than 2 inches/5 cm
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your dog’s long topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair
- Reduces shedding up to 90%; better than conventional brushes and combs
- FURejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
- Designed by a groomer for professional results
- Used and recommended by veterinarians and professional groomers
- Typical long-haired small dogs: Shih Tzu, Tibet Spaniel, Shetland Sheepdog, Dachshund (long haired)
Matching each dog to the ideal tool significantly enhances deShedding results. We recommend using the FURminator deShedding Tool 1-2 times a week for 10-20 minutes each session. You may need to use the deShedding tool more frequently during heavy shedding seasons. To enhance the effectiveness of the deShedding tools, use after a FURminator Ultra Premium Shampoo or Waterless Shampoo.