- Can be used as the only food source to aid in weaning, changing a bird’s diet from seeds to Harrison’s Bird Foods or as a supplement for birds already fed Harrison’s Bird Foods that need extra energy following an illness.
- Beneficial to birds with dry flaky skin (beak, nails), balding of the feet, lack of sheen and proper color to feathers.
- Beneficial to most aging birds.
- Beneficial to certain species known to eat high oil diets.
- High antioxidant content (vitamin E and coenzyme Q10).
- High carotenoid content (precursors to vitamin A).
- Good balance of essential fatty acids.
- feed 1 piece Power Treats per 3 pieces of Coarse Ground Formula
- may make up to 30% of diet.
Composition: *Ground Yellow Corn, *Ground Shelled Peanuts, *Unrefined Cane Sugar, *Tapioca Maltodextrin, *Hulled Grey Millet, *Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, *Ground Hull-less Barley, *Ground Lentils, *Ground Split Green Peas, *Palm Fruit Oil (3%), *Ground Toasted Oat Groats, *Ground Brown Rice, *Ground Chia Seed, *Ground Alfalfa *Ground Sun-dried Sea Kelp *Vegetable Oil, *Algae Meal.
* = CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Nutritional additives per Kg: Vitamins: Vit A 1896 IU, Vit B1 1150 IU, Vit B2 1024 IU, Vit D3 119 IU, Vit E 43 IU, Vit B12 18mcg. Trace elements: Zinc Sulphate 5.8mg, Manganese Sulphate 1.9mg, Copper Sulphate 1.1mg, Sodium Selenite 0.06mg.
Analytical constituents: Crude Protein (min.) 20%, Crude Fat (min.) 12%, Crude Fiber (max.) 5%, Moisture (max.) 10%